Positive H2O is a movement for clean water that brings together a community of athletes, conservationists, non-profits and companies, which help to facilitate local solutions on a global scale. We promote a lifestyle that is healthy, conscious, creative and in harmony with the environment. Having clean oceans and access to clean drinking water and sanitation for people in need are at the top of Positive H2O's priorities. These are issues that effect us all.
- As professional athletes we want to inspire every generation to stay active and enjoy the outdoors. In order for the next generation to be able to do this it is our job to step up as role models and serve as environmental stewards.
- A positive attitude is contagious and we know it! We believe in a bright future and want to help create it by bringing awareness to key issues and implementing positive solutions.
- We believe that water is the foundation for all of life and is what we need to sustain our precious planet. It is everyone's right to have clean drinking water and we must keep our water playgrounds pristine.
- We believe in the power of the people. Most people are looking for ways to contribute to their community and create positive change. It is our intention to create a massive networking forum through our website, our social network venues and our events. It is crucial to share and spread this information.
What do we do?
- Create events that highlight our mission.
- Support non-profit agencies who are aligned with our mission.
- Partner with companies who want to support our mission.
- Highlight individuals that support our mission.
- Provide informational networking forums where individuals can get educated and involved, for example Facebook and Youtube.